UA-55458978-1 JANAAB E NARGIS ~ GHAIBATEKUBRAA

Saturday 4 October 2014

JANAAB E NARGIS

Share & Comment

JANAAB E NARGIS 


Janabe Malika Nargis Khatoon The story of the Princess of Rome gave the story of by Bashar box Sulemaan Ansaari Bashar box Sulemaan was a near and safe friend of both the 10th Imam A S 1 and the 11th Imam A S 1 he was also their person living near in Samarrah He gives the story of the strange event of Janabe Nargis Khatoon like this one day Imam Ali Naqi A S 1 sent His servant to name for me As I arrived in the existence of Imam Hadi A S 1 I sat down before him The Holy Imam A S 1 said to me O 2 Bashar you are one coming after of Janabe Ayyoub Ansari who was a supporter of Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa S 1 A W 3 your family and men in the earlier times have always been those who always given help and was help of the Ahlul Bayt A S 1 therefore giving thought to as you to be the most safe of all I would like to give into care of you with an assignment which if you put into effect it your position will be in high ranks among my Shias This is a secret payment that I am sending you to get to own a female servant Thus Imam Hadi A S 1 wrote a letter in Roman language and kept from opening it with His keep from opening He also showed me a red bag with 220 dinaars inside it and said Take this letter and this bag and go to bank of the river euphrates at the having all necessary things day and get stretched the place before noon 4 When you will get there you will see some ships getting to taking prisoners of war On board these ships will be some person as property girls and to give money for them a group of agents and chiefs of the Bani Abbas and a few young arabs will make place full to get to own them be positioned aside before the person as property one doing trade (in) Umar O 2 box Yazid meanwhile he will make clear to a person as property girl who will damage two parts of thick made cloth by hand robes and she will say no to step up to the buyers or to be touched by them You will see her being seated behind a curtain crying in the Roman language of her fear to be unveiled The buyers will mark her kindness and cleanliness so they will offer 300 dinaars but this girl will answer them and say that Even if you would come as a king like Sulemaan box Daoud or similar 5 to him I would never have love for you So it would be better if you give money for someone else if you Don t need to waste your money The person as property one doing trade (in) will be without order and say How long should I wait I am forced to doing trade in you But she will answer him Why this do quickly It is important for me to select my person getting something for money to whom my heart take in him as safe and truthful When you hear her say these words go higher and move near the person as property one doing trade (in) and say to him that you have a letter in Roman language written by a person of high birth safe man Give him this letter to hand it over to this girl so that she can read it and then make up her mind according to this letter say to him that if she gives herself readily to the writer of this letter then present yourself as my client 6 to give money for her Bashar Bin Sulemaan gives the story of that I doed all the teachings Imam Ali Naqi A S 1 had given me When this person of high birth girl received the letter of the very good Imam A S 1 and read it she burst into waterdrops from eyes and then said to Umar box Yazid that doing trade in me to the writer of this letter and if you say no I will surely put to death myself After her approval I talked over the price with the person as property one doing trade (in) and finally he agreed to doing trade in her for 220 dinaars as much as my very good Imam A S 1 had given me to undergo punishment for her I gave the person as property one doing trade (in) the amount of money and the girl was happy to come with me I in company with the girl proceeded in the direction of Baghdad but on our way she was made full with worked-up condition and her face was lightened with (thing causing) deep pleasure She took the letter of the very good Imam A S 1 from her pocket and kissed it and rubbed it all over her face As I was very surprised seeing all this I finally asked her You Don t even have knowledge of who wrote this letter to you but yet you make clear to such Joy happiness and releif upon letting into one's house it The girl answered me O 2 you who haven t took in the offspring of the one who ays of future events S 1 A W 3 give attention to carefully to my story I am the daughter of Yashoa who is the son of the great ruler of Rome and my name is Malika my mother is the one coming after of Shamoon Simon the agent coming after of Hazrat Eesa I will say to you the complete work story of this event that does not seem possible I was only 13 years old when my father's father the great great ruler of Rome had selected his brother's (sister's) son as my lifepartner and was troubled to put into effect this marriage To this getting married special public event 300 men in order of religion and men of religion 700 of the person of high birth ones and 4000 army officers and chieftains were had attraction for to his sort of CHESSMAN Now a high jewel studded ruler's seat which taken 40 steps was ordered for the man getting married When the brother's (sister's) son of the great ruler was seated on this ruler's seat he was came, was, put all round by the bishops and the men of religion who were there to undergo punishment him great respect taking the very good book taken as authority of religion of Injeel to do the getting married special public event suddenly the supports of the ruler's seat gave way and the ruler's seat with the bride well dressed person suddenly given way The Padres POPes 7 and all the lowly workers were shocked at this chance event and the Chief church authority said to my father's father that O 2 King free from us from this getting married special public event this is a sign of the downfall of Christianity
My father's father too thought out as this as a bad sign but still ordered the ruler's seat to be put once again and ordered the men of religion to outline of argument the marriage form but now with the brother of the man getting married in hope to do his desire But the short time they were going to marry us the same smash was redone Now the people ran away and the sort of CHESSMAN was left with nothing in Feeling sad and made waste to my father's father rose and went to his private room This night when I went to bed I saw a sleep experience in which Hazrat Eesa A s acted together with by his agent coming after Shamoon and some supporters appeared at the place where the special public event had taken place But instead of the ruler's seat I saw that a very high structure from which talk is given was ordered at that place Then Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa s A W 1 with his son in law and some of His grandchildren entered the great house made strong from attack one who says of future events Eesa A s respectly gave signs of well taken in the Noble person who takes news to another s A W 1 and took in one's arms (to oneself) him The Holy one who ays of future events s A W 1 said O 2 Ruhullah I have come on the the name of my son to put forward to Malika the daughter of Shamoon your agent coming after and continued The writer of this letter is also my son Hazrat Eesa A s turned himself to Shamoon and said You have been gave great respect to put together your ever-after with the ever-after of Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa s A W 1 upon this Shamoon said I take in this pleasing coming together After his approval the Holy one who ays of future events s A W 1 gone up the structure from which talk is given and did the marriage form for us while the rest became the witnesses of this getting married When I came out of sleep up I was very in fear to give knowledge of my sleep experience to my father or father's father in fear that they might put to death me as an outcome of that I kept my sleep experience as a secret to myself but the love for Imam Hasan Askari A s had group its rooted in my heart and this made me very weak 3 as I gave up to drink or take as food which made me very thin and ill My father's father was very troubled to see me in this condition and asked every expert in this great town to attempt their best to drying, salting food me but this was all in pointless at last he came to me and asked me O 2 you freshness of my eyes If your heart carries a desire then please open it up to me so that I can be able to put into effect your desire in this earth I answered him that wherever I look I discover the doors of my cureness and process of making free from this illness shut But I see that if you can free the Mohamed supporting prisoners then I hope that Christ Jesus and his very good mother Mary might grant me health When my father's father put into effect my request and given the Mohamed supporting prisoners I immediately noted a sign of get loss back in law and my desire for food was back Of direction when I began to sense better my father's father was given with great pleasure with Joy and now increased his Mercy upon the prisoners and gave them the respect they should get 14 days later I had another act or power of seeing this time I saw Hazrat Fatema Zehra s A acted together with by Mary daughter of Imran and 1000 Houris girls without sex experience of Paradise The very good mother of Jesus pointed to Hazrat Fatema Zehra s A and explained This is the very good mother of your very good married man Abu Muhammad I immediately took in one's arms (to oneself) her and at the same time began to cry and told her how much I longed for to meet her son Imam Hasan Askari A s but unhappily He hadn t appeared in my sleep experience yet Hazrat Fatema Zehra s A consoled me and said My son Abu Muhammad will not come to see you as long as you will be a Chiristian girl look at my sister Mary daughter of Imran she has also stepped forward then if you desire to please Jesus and his mother Mary and if you still need to meet your married man Abu Muhammad then say as without doubt that There is no God but Allah and my father is the person who takes news to another of Allah When I testified this Hazrat Fatema Zehra s A took in one's arms (to oneself) me and I felt very gave great respect to and happy Janabe Fatema Zehra s A assured me saying belief me you will meet your married man Abu Muhammad very soon because I will send him to you When I came out of sleep up I was made full with hope to meet the one I loved The next day my desire came true as Imam Hasan Askari A s appeared in my sleep experience I opened up my heart and said I am got by tricking in your love but you didn t even undergo punishment me a go to The very good Imam A s answered The reason I didn t come to you was that you were a Christian girl but now when you have taken the religion of Mohamed as your true religion I undertake to you that we will meet every night in our sleep experiences till we will be united in true existence by the will of Allah What Imam Hasan Askari A s said was true I saw him every night in my sleep experiences Bashar asked her But how did you came to be among the prisoners and she answered him that one night I had specially pleasing that Imam Hasan Askari A s told me that my father's father was about to send his troops to fight the Mohamed supporters and that I should join this army and disguise myself in company with some other women Later the sleep experience came true I did what I was ordered to do and was made prisoner by the Mohamed supporting guards and the rest is before your eyes You are the only one who knows now where the Princess of Rome is discovered to be When I was took I said that my name was Nargis to skin, leather my true making-out.

Tags:

Written by

People of the house, God wants to remove all kinds of uncleanliness from you and to purify you thoroughly. THE CONFEDERATE (33)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Content

http://adf.ly/?id=7923536

Comments

Why to choose Ghaibatekubraa?

http://olx.com.pk/item/plot-is-a-beautiful-location-in-islamabad-IDSvMM7.html
Copyright © GHAIBATEKUBRAA | Designed by Templateism.com