UA-55458978-1 Wiladat e 1 Imam e 1 Asr A s ~ GHAIBATEKUBRAA

Saturday 4 October 2014

Wiladat e 1 Imam e 1 Asr A s

Share & Comment

Wiladat e 1 Imam e 1 Asr A s 


The Night Of like a higher-being Light The birth of the 12th Imam A s related by Janabe Hakeema Khatoon The very good sister of Imam Naqi A s and the of a father parent's sister of Imam Hasan Askari A s reports the details of the beautiful event when the Imam of the existence-stage was born on the 15th Shabaan in 255 A H 2 something like this On the night of 14th of Shabaan my brother's (sister's) son Imam Hasan Askari A s summoned me when He sent His servant who knocked at my door with a note for me to come over to the house of Imam Hasan Askari A s to break my tightly there Except this note I was also detailed that this night was the night when Allah was about to send His last like a higher-being Authority Hujjat on earth who would rule over the earth as God s Vicegerent I asked my very good brother's (sister's) son that who of the female servants would give birth to the last Imam The deeply moved by religion Imam A s answered Nargis But as I couldn t see any signs of pregnancy in her I continued to question the Imam How can this be possible when she shows no an idea of idea On this the deeply moved by religion Imam Hasan Askari A s replied This is the God s will and Nargis is like the mother of Hazrat Musa A s took care of by Allah so that the persons against will not be able to discover the birth Meanwhile I was detailed by my very good brother's (sister's) son Janabe Nargis showed up and after offering her salam she sat down in front of me and took of my socks while saying My dear Lady of the Holy offspring of the Holy one who ays of future events s A W 3 say to me your well being On hearing her soft words of caring I said But you are now the dearest Noble Lady of our Holy family Janabe Nargis was surprised when she heard this and said My dear parent's sister what are you having effect me I then detailed her what I have just heard from Imam Hasan Askari A s and said My dear this very good night you will give birth to a son who will be the Leader of the earth and the hereafter Janabe Nargis gone red as the happy news touched her ears and took a seat in that way after coming to an end my nightfall requests I broke my tightly and went to bed When the half part of the night had passed I came out of sleep up for offering Namaz e 1 Shab When I was done I checked Nargis and found her sleeping and still I couldn t see any signs of pregnancy I continued with my supplications and then I too went to sleep After a while I was awakened as I heard the voice of making religious requests and found Janabe Nargis giving effect to her Namaz e 1 Shab Janabe Hakeema gives the story of that Still when I couldn t one who saw any ideas of then I was troubled and mixed up but received a quick answer by the very good Imam A s who said My dear parent's sister please Don t over-quickly the will of Allah soon the short time of birth is very near Janabe Hakeema reports that When I heard the Imam s comforting answer I recited the Chapter of Haa Meem and the Chapter of Yaa seen In the period I was reciting these book divisions of the Holy Quran suddenly Janabe Nargis came out of sleep up and over-quickly came to me and took in one's arms (to oneself) me As I saw that she was undergoing work pains I said May Allah s Mercy be upon you do you touch the pain of giving birth to a baby She said Yes my dear parent's sister I do I supported her and said that Be strong my very young person this is the time I was having effect you about Janabe Hakeema gives the story of further suddenly I felt put an end to tired and fell into sleep when I came out of sleep up the birth had already taken place At Dawn on the 15th of Shabaan I saw the 12th Prince born in a stretching out position I covered the fresh after birth star with a cloth and took him in my arms The 12th Imam A s was born circumcised and with the small hollow in front of body from birth cord took off also clear and clean just like his men in the earlier times in that way Imam Hasan Askari A s called upon me saying Dear parent's sister Please take my son to me I did as I was said to and Imam Hasan Askari A s took his very good son in his arms gave his tounge into the mouth of his very young person and bursting of blood vessel in brain his hands all over the body of his fresh after birth son and then wished to hear him talk At the need of his very good father Imam e 1 Asr A s spoke that I state that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad s A W 3 is His person who takes news to another He then continued and named all the will not let one down Imams one by one and sent making happy upon them all until he came to the name of his own Imam Abu Mohammad A s then ordered his parent's sister to take his fresh after birth son to his very good mother and said Dear parent's sister now take him to his mother so that he can offer his salam upon her and after that take him back to me Janabe Hakeema goes on to have a relation with that I took him to his mother and he made sign of respect her and thereby as I was said to do I brought him back to his very good father Imam Hasan Askari A s said to me to come back after 7 days but I couldn t place in ship for goods my self and just had to go to the very good Imam already the next day When I was there I moved quick to get a give a quick look of the fresh after birth star and as I slowly pulled away the curtain I found the baby's bed with nothing in I was troubled when I didn t discover him and asked my very good brother's (sister's) son of where he was Imam Hasan Askari A s answered, Dear parent's sister! Please take my son to me." I did as I was said to and Imam Hasan Askari A.S took his very good son in his arms , gave his tounge into the mouth of his very young person and bursting of blood vessel in brain his hands all over the body of his fresh after birth son and then wished to hear him talk. At the need of his very good father Imam-e-Asr A.S spoke that: "I state that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (S.A.W) is His person who takes news to another." He then continued and named all the will not let one down Imams one by one and sent making happy upon them all until he came to the name of his own. Imam Abu-Mohammad A.S then ordered his parent's sister to take his fresh after birth son to his very good mother and said:" Dear parent's sister now take him to his mother so that he can offer his salam upon her and after that take him back to me." Janabe Hakeema goes on to have a relation with that:" I took him to his mother and he made sign of respect her and thereby as I was said to do I brought him back to his very good father. Imam Hasan Askari A.S said to me to come back after 7 days but I could not place in ship for goods my self and just had to go to the very good Imam already the next day. When I was there I moved quick to get a give a quick look of the fresh after birth star and as I slowly pulled away the curtain I found the baby's bed with nothing in. I was troubled when I did not discover him and asked my very good brother's (sister's) son of where he was? Imam Hasan Askari A.S answered: "Dear parent's sister , I have gave into care of him to Allah in the same way as Hazrat Musa was gave into care of to God by his mother." Janabe Hakeema goes on to go to person in authority that:" On the 7th day when I undergone punishment for my go to the very good Imam I offered my salam and sat down before Imam Hasan Askari A.S. The very good Imam told me to take his very good son . I rose and brought him covered with a cloth and gave him in the arms of his very good father. Imam Hasan Askari A.S redone his actions as one the short time of his son's birth i.e gave him his tounge in a way like he was giving food to him with sweet liquid from bees or milk , he then said to his son:"Now talk". The voice of the Prince was heard stating again that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the person who takes news to another of Allah. After giving warm approval the Lord he continued to send making happy upon the names of the person of high birth Imams and stopped when he had praised his very good father for this reason recited the 5th and 6th verse of the Chapter of Al-Qasas." It is also stated that Imam-e-Asr A.S was born with the lines (on his right arm) of the ayat nr.81 of sura Bani Israeel; " Wa Qul Jaa'al Haqqo Wa Zahaqal Baatil Innal Baatela Kaana Zahooqa" - "truth has come and falsehood has be gone (suddenly to nothing) away ,Lo! falsehood is ever joined to go suddenly." The birth of Imam Mehdi A.S was like the birth of Hazrat Musa A.S and had been propheciesed by the Holy one who says of future events S.A.W , Janabe Fatema Zehra S.A and all the 11 will not let one down clear Imams. The foretelling of the last agent coming after of the Noble person who takes news to another S.A.W who was about to take a request for punishment to the Abbaside Empire made the wrongdoing rulers of Bani Abbas tremble and very ready to have knowledge of about the birth of the 12th Imam A.S to have him put to death. This was the main reason about why the getting in of Imam-e-Asr A.S remained to be kept secret except to a few true devotees of Imam Hasan Askari A.S. Imam-e-Zamaana A.S came into being at Dawn on the 15th of Shabaan in the great town of Samarrah (Iraq ) which is placed on the bank of the river tigris almost 60 miles from the great town of Baghdad . Samarrah is greatly respected of its two very good shrines. one the greatly sized of great value round roof under it are 4 places in earth where dead body is put : 1.imam Ali Naqi A.S 2. Imam Hasan Askari A.S 3. Janabe Hakeema Khatoon and 4. Janabe Nargis Khatoon. The second shrine is the beautiful turquoise 1 round roof which marks the place where Imam Mehdi A.S went into putting out of view. The first man was Saam box Nooh who settle down in this area 2 and thereby this place and great town was named as Saam Rah or Sarman Raye to be named Samarrah later. Every year the birth event birthday of our Living Imam A.S is the most taking pleasure day of our lives when we sense so close to our Imam of the existence-stage. Of direction it is the debt of an every momin to always have in mind our 12th Imam A.S and make request for His quick rearrival as we all are tired of the cruel rule and being unjust of the earth. But together with making religious requests for the Imam's rearrival we should also have more our beleif and undergo growth our seats of feeling to the highest degree of true to ones word and good thoughts and acts. We all have knowledge of that we have a bright future which will come after the Zuhoor of our Living Imam A.S who will put an end to falsehood and take existence to the dead earth. May we be able to make clean our seats of feeling before the coming out and month before Christmas of Imam Mehdi A.S , may Allah S.W.T say yes our good land ownership statements , keep us firmly on the right footway of the religion of Mohamed and may the Mercy and making happy of Allah be upon all! written by Sughra Khatoon daughter of Maulana Maqbool Ahmed

Tags:

Written by

People of the house, God wants to remove all kinds of uncleanliness from you and to purify you thoroughly. THE CONFEDERATE (33)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Content

http://adf.ly/?id=7923536

Comments

Why to choose Ghaibatekubraa?

http://olx.com.pk/item/plot-is-a-beautiful-location-in-islamabad-IDSvMM7.html
Copyright © GHAIBATEKUBRAA | Designed by Templateism.com